If you’re dealing with oily skin — what’s the best way of looking after it? Oily skin can be massively difficult to keep under control.
Thanks to these tips from Stylecraze who help us turn down the shine factor on our complexion.
Don’t be afraid to scrub
It is imperative to exfoliate oily skin once or twice a week. This is another one of the very important oily skin tips. The excess sebum produced leads to dead skin cells on the skin’s surface, resulting in pimples, acne, whiteheads, and blackheads, and of course a dull-looking skin. To eliminate dirt and dead skin cells and renew your skin’s surface, as well as to keep breakouts at bay, include exfoliation in your skin care routine. Again, be gentle and do not scrub your skin in a harsh manner.
Apply an alcohol-free toner every day
Toning daily will help in eliminating excess oil and banishing dirt from your skin. skin care with rosewater is very good toner. Even a good alcohol-free drugstore brand can be used for regulating sebum.
Do not be afraid of moisturising
Contrary to popular belief, oily skin needs moisturising and hydration. Stripping the skin of moisture will only further encourage the sebaceous glands to produce more oil to compensate. Hence opt for an oil-free, non-comedogenic, water-based moisturiser.
One of our favourites, Babor Biogen Cellular Ultimate Repair Cream is highly effective, intensively regenerating facial gel cream. This is a lighter version of Intensive Repair Cream for oily and combination skin. Contains very highly dosed, regenerating Biogen Plant Extract.
- This highly-effective facial gel cream provides intensive support for the skin’s regeneration.
- The light texture of the Ultimate Repair Gel Cream has been specially formulated for normal, combination or oily skin.
- In addition to providing intensive support for the skin’s regenerative processes, it is an outstanding choice for post-operative care.
- Helps the skin regenerate itself incredibly quickly and improves its appearance with lasting effects.
- Biogen Plant extract: 15%: Natural herb and plant extracts of rosemary, ginseng, nettle, figwort, watercress, sorrel, fumitory and bladderwrack. Result: Intensively regenerating and repairing.
- Royal Jelly: Rich in protein, carbohydrates, lipids, B vitamins and trace elements. Promotes regeneration.
- Vitamin E