For anyone looking for a better looking chest, a bust treatment is the order of the day. This area needs a bit of TLC as time goes on, as the effects of gravity, sun damage and the decrease in collagen and elastin can have a negative effect on décolletage.
However, it’s never too late to start looking after your feminine wiles, and while we could plenty of products to help protect and improve the appearance of this part of our bodies, we’re also giving away from tips.
- Exfoliate and moisturise your bust, just as you would with your face. And like your face, avoid anything abrasive. The skin on the bust is as delicate as that on your face, so keep a gentle scrub formula to hand and moisturise daily.
- Don’t spray perfume on your chest – the alcohol and other ingredients in the perfume dries out the skin and can age it prematurely.
- You use makeup on your face, but you can use makeup on your bust. A BB cream, a bit of foundation and a bronzer can go a long way in improving the appearance of the décolletage. Keep it subtle though!
- Sunscreen – use it on your chest as you would on your face in the sunshine.
- Remember, hot baths and showers aren’t good for the skin, so try and avoid at all costs. The heat can break down the skin’s connective tissue which helps keep breasts pert.
- It’s an old Hollywood trick, but splashing cold water on your chest in the morning and evening is apparently very effective!
If you’re already doing all of this, try Gatineau Defi Lift 3D Throat and Decollete Lift Cream which is packed with ingredients which tightens and lifts. We also love Guinot Double Ionisation Cou Buste Decollete – Firming Gel Neck Bust Decollete and Thalgo Defi Fermete Bust and Decollete – Buste et Decollete which is for anyone in search of an intensive lifting-effect treatment to help rejuvenate and plump up their bust, and smooth their decollete.