Massage is so important to mind, body and soul. Not only can it relax, release endorphins and improve mental health, it can also improve the condition of our skin.
Our skin loses its shape as it gets older, and our collagen supplies diminish. A regular massage helps to firm our skin and is well recommended as we age.
Our skin, being the largest sensory organ comes in so much contact with everything around us. This leaves us susceptible to germs, illness, and diseases. According to Deserving Body Massage, massage can also give you healthy, vibrant skin and improved elasticity of skin can take years off, leaving you looking and feeling great!
Additional benefits of massage to your skin:
- Massage helps to reduce tension in the skin and adjoining tissues as well as increasing its circulation and improve its nutrition.
- Massage can help to re-moisturise, and soften dry skin
- Increases sebum (natural oils produced by your skin) production, helping improve your skin’s suppleness
- Massage helps your skin foster resistance to infection!
- Increases nutrition to the cells in the skin and encourages cell regeneration
- Massage increases production of sweat from sweat glands, helping to excrete urea and waste products through the skin
- Dilation of surface capillaries, which improves skin’s colour and tone
- Massage assists in improved skin gland production
- Superficial scar tissue is reduced
- Realigns scar tissue after surgery
If you’re looking for a good massage serum for use at home or in the salon, Guinot Hydraclean Beauty Massage Cream Serum favours drainage and helps normalise the subcutaneous micro-circulation. It relaxes the face and restores radiance to the complexion.
The Hydraclean treatment is recommended for visible results for all skin types. From the very first treatment, the skin is instantly clearer and more radiant.