When you’re applying eyeshadow, highlighter, eyeliner and mascara to your eye, it’s a good idea that you clean your eyes thoroughly when it comes to bed time.
According to Uniprix, makeup removal should be part of your daily skin care ritual because it is good for your skin. Here are the specific benefits:
• It washes away cosmetics , impurities and dirt from the surface of your skin, which could lead to irritation or cause your skin to age more rapidly.
• It reduces the risk of developing pimples, redness, blackheads and other types of blemishes.
• It promotes cellular renewal by eliminating dead skin.
• It stimulates skin’s microcirculation due to the massage action.
• It lets your skin breathe.
By cleansing your face well, you will discover the joy of fresh, toned, supple and well-moisturized skin, even if you wear just a little makeup or none at all. As you can see, there are plenty of good reasons to add this step to your beauty routine!
When to do it
Ideally, you should remove your makeup before going to bed and refresh it when you wake up. In the morning, it rids skin of perspiration and sebum accumulated overnight. In the evening, it eliminates cosmetics and the day’s traces of pollution and impurities.
If you have dry skin, don’t make matters worse by overdoing it. Simply use a gentle cleanser with a neutral pH. Be sure to apply moisturiser on a regular basis to help your epidermis remain supple.
Guinot Hydra Demaquillant Yeux — Gentle Eye Cleansing Gel 500ml /w Pump has four main benefits:
- Impeccably removes make-up from the eye.
- Protects and softs the eye contour.
- Prevents from itching during make-up removal.
- Suits to contact lens wearers.
How to use:
Soak a cotton ball or pad and gently swipe over eyes.
- Cornflower water: Refreshes and soothes.
- Rose water: Tones.
- Camomile extract: Soothes redness and irritations.