No products in the cart.
For Professional Use. AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) is an abrasive agent with natural fruit acids.
It has a keratolytic effect on the horny layer of the skin and improves skin renewal process.
An AHA toner to speed up the skin’s renewal process with a keratolytic effect on thick, keratinized skin.
Hyper keratosis, retention keratosis and extremely thick skin conditions. Recommended use only in case of skin conditions as described.
AHA / Alpha Hydroxy Acid:
- Has exfoliating and emollient properties
- Reduces keratosis, moisturizing, for dry, irritated and aged skin
- AHA’s = variety of acids, for example Citric Acid from Citrus Fruits, Glycolic Acid from Sugar Cane, Lactic Acid from Sour Milk, Malic Acid from Apples
Hamamelis Virginiana / Distillate / Witch Hazel:
- Effective against free radicals – UVB absorber
- Healing, soothing, anti-itching properties, astringent
- Called Witch Hazel: blooms only in late autumn when leaves have fallen
- Distillate of the medicinal plant Hamamelis Virginiana which mainly grows in North America
Base: Water Base
pH: 3.8– 4.0
Professional Use Only:
To be used as toner during treatment procedure.