No products in the cart.
EU Import Duties Information
Our company is based in the UK, therefore starting July 2021 all orders made from us to any EU country will be subject to customs clearance within that country, without exception.
No import tax will be applied to UK orders.
The receiver is responsible for any and all duties applied, we cannot pay any local duties you may encounter. We will also not compensate the receiver for these duties, this is solely the responsibility of the receiver.
Some countries have more thorough customs clearance than others, therefore you may be contacted in order to provide proof of payment or information about the contents of the parcel. For further details and arrangements please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
Please make sure you know your local taxes and laws applicable to the item you are ordering, before placing an order.
Any order which is returned to us by customs because of refusal to pay tax or inability to clear the shipment can be resent or cancelled, however in case of cancellation any shipping charges paid will not be refunded.
We have reports of problems clearing shipments from the following countries: Lithuania, Portugal, Spain and Italy. If you are ordering to one of these countries please make sure to include a valid phone number in the order as customs will be in contact with you to request proof of payment for the order. For further details and arrangements please contact us at email@example.com before placing an order.
Recommended for the following skin types:
– Loss of strength. Presence of folds.
– Flaccid face oval.
– Traces of fatigue.
– Pale complexion.
– Mode of action:
Contributes to giving energy to the cells.
– Energycell (biotechnological extract from a unicellular microorganism).
– The extract enhances cell metabolism: it acts as an energy source for the cells by stimulating ATP production, which plays a role as an energy reserve to stimulate cell metabolism.
– It helps to rebuild and re-cross-link the elastic fibres.
– Longvitine (extract from the alga Alaria Esculenta:
– The alga stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin and inhibits their degradation.
– It promotes the synthesis of hyaluronic acid.
– It increases the longevity of the cells.
Sea buckthorn promotes the synthesis of elastic fibres – which are responsible for improving the architecture of the skin – to tighten, firm and restructure it.
It acts on the structure and organisation of the dermis by promoting collagen fibres, the formation of elastic fibres and cohesion between cells and fibres, thus ensuring a stronger and more resistant mesh
The skin appears firmer. Apply morning and/or evening to the face after cleansing thoroughly, as a treatment course before the moisturizer.