Recommended for the following skin types:
– Loss of strength. Presence of folds.
– Flaccid face oval.
– Traces of fatigue.
– Pale complexion.
– Mode of action:
Contributes to giving energy to the cells.
– Energycell (biotechnological extract from a unicellular microorganism).
– The extract enhances cell metabolism: it acts as an energy source for the cells by stimulating ATP production, which plays a role as an energy reserve to stimulate cell metabolism.
– It helps to rebuild and re-cross-link the elastic fibres.
– Longvitine (extract from the alga Alaria Esculenta:
– The alga stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin and inhibits their degradation.
– It promotes the synthesis of hyaluronic acid.
– It increases the longevity of the cells.
Sea buckthorn promotes the synthesis of elastic fibres – which are responsible for improving the architecture of the skin – to tighten, firm and restructure it.
It acts on the structure and organisation of the dermis by promoting collagen fibres, the formation of elastic fibres and cohesion between cells and fibres, thus ensuring a stronger and more resistant mesh
The skin appears firmer. Apply morning and/or evening to the face after cleansing thoroughly, as a treatment course before the moisturizer.