Cell-active anti-aging shampoo for the supportive treatment of signs of aging of scalp and fine hair.
Age doesn’t spare hair and scalp. As the aging process is only 30 percent genetic, but 70 percent dependent on external influences, you can do quite a bit with the right care to delay the signs of aging. Shampooing Actif very gently cleanses hair and scalp and supplies the scalp with rejuvenating cell-active active ingredients while you wash. The very aggressive free radicals in the hair that are produced by UV radiation are deactivated. Hair and scalp are thus protected from aging processes. In addition, a nature-identical ceramide and keratin building blocks strengthen the sensitive hair structure and protect it against premature wear and tear. The conditioning components in the anti-aging shampoo for fine hair don’t weigh the hair down, but rebuild its bounce and volume.
Dermosthétique® Anti-Age contains two types of cell extracts to actively influence the origin and causes of scalp aging:
• Phyto cell extracts: for protection, regeneration and support of parent cells.
• Glyco cell extracts: for keeping skin and hair young.
Shampooing Actif for younger and fuller hair with shine and bounce.
How to use:
Evenly distribute Shampooing Actif into the hair and on the scalp, massage into the scalp, briefly leave in and rinse.
• Glyco cell extract from bearberry and Indian padauk: supports the anti-saccharification of the scalp lotion.
• Ceramides: strengthen and protect the hair roots, particularly of fine hair, against aggressive environmental influences.
• Extract of the Porphyra umbilicalis algae: supports the protection against free radicals and inflammatory processes on the scalp.
• Keratin and hydrolysed keratin from natural wool: stabilise the hair structure.
• Lecithin: is oil-replenishing, supports the defence against free radicals and results in increased moisture content of the skin.
• Sea salt rich in mineral substances: particularly mild and gentle cleansing for both hair and scalp.
• Liposomally encapsulated phyto cell extract: supportive protection of parent cells and follicles.