No products in the cart.
EU Import Duties Information
Our company is based in the UK, therefore starting July 2021 all orders made from us to any EU country will be subject to customs clearance within that country, without exception.
No import tax will be applied to UK orders.
The receiver is responsible for any and all duties applied, we cannot pay any local duties you may encounter. We will also not compensate the receiver for these duties, this is solely the responsibility of the receiver.
Some countries have more thorough customs clearance than others, therefore you may be contacted in order to provide proof of payment or information about the contents of the parcel. For further details and arrangements please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
Please make sure you know your local taxes and laws applicable to the item you are ordering, before placing an order.
Any order which is returned to us by customs because of refusal to pay tax or inability to clear the shipment can be resent or cancelled, however in case of cancellation any shipping charges paid will not be refunded.
We have reports of problems clearing shipments from the following countries: Lithuania, Portugal, Spain and Italy. If you are ordering to one of these countries please make sure to include a valid phone number in the order as customs will be in contact with you to request proof of payment for the order. For further details and arrangements please contact us at email@example.com before placing an order.
Tonique Hydratant refreshes tired skin and protects it against moisture loss. Suitable for all skin types.
Exhausted, dry and dehydrated. Your mood is reflected by the appearance of your skin. Time for a multimineral cocktail. A mix of magnesium, zinc and copper restores vitality and energy to your skin’s balance. In addition, it acts as an antioxidant. It consistently wards off free radicals, but allows the active ingredients in the Tonique Hydratant toner to develop their effect.
Valuable minerals make tired skin happy and smooth again. The skin acts like a sponge that sucks up the long-chain hyaluronic acid in Tonique Hydratant, seals it in the skin and gradually releases it. Fresh, tight, healthy, radiant and an even complexion – the epitome of perfect skin.
The unique hydration concept of La Biosthétique works on a cell biology level and directly influences:
- The moisture binding and storage in the skin.
- The moisture formation by the body’s own mechanisms.
How to use:
After cleansing the skin with Mousse Nettoyante, in the morning and evening press Tonique Hydratant into the skin with the hands Then continue with your usual care.
- Multimineral cocktail: magnesium, zinc and copper give you energy and ensure that active ingredients are better absorbed by the skin. In addition, this prevents the formation of free radicals and energises the skin
- Long-chain hyaluronic acid: holds moisture in the skin, protects the skin on the surface against moisture loss and results in a smoother complexion.
- Cell-active hydro active ingredient made of malic acid, apple pectin and a Cell Boost Factor: Water storage molecules from the apple in the form of pectin, amino acids, fruit acids and minerals act like reservoirs in the skin and have a high moisture-binding capacity. At the same time, apple pectin forms a moisture film on the skin. Natural malic acid stabilises the skin’s natural protective acid mantle and strengthens the skin barrier. The Cell Boost Factor increases the firmness of the epidermis, protects against external stress and makes the skin more resistant.
|La Biosthetique Collection Line|