Wellness for the feet.
Particularly intensive care for silky soft feet and to combat dry skin. The rich yet non-oily texture is rapidly absorbed and gives the skin new softness. The cream gives even tired feet wonderful wellbeing and intensive pampering. Highly concentrated active ingredients protect against moisture loss and result in conditioned and soft skin.
The extraordinary scent creation, which is characterised by a modern symbiosis of feminine and masculine accents, stimulates the senses and makes the body feel harmonised. From the Spa care range, which smells of lime, the distinctive notes of basil, lemon grass and pink pepper, vanilla and cedar, and was developed by star perfumier Geza Schön.
– Inulin (chicory extract) and yoghurt components to maintain the skin’s natural protective function and balance
– Lactic acid as a component of the skin’s own NMF improves the skin’s moisture binding
– Highly concentrated, moisturising urea softens calluses and is ultra-conditioning
– High-quality shea butter provides the skin with intensive care and has high moisture-binding properties. Rich in essential, unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins, it stabilises and protects the skin and provides it with more elasticity.
– Glycerine and sodium lactate supply the feet with moisture and intensively combat dry, chapped skin.
– Allantoin is calming and restores softness to the feet
– Essences with the lively freshness of limes, followed by the aromatic notes of basil, lemon grass and pink pepper and a sensuous, lingering accord of vanilla and woody cedar notes emanate pure relaxation
Ideally, apply the foot care cream daily – in the morning and/or evening to cleansed, dry feet and carefully massage in. It is recommended to reduce extreme calluses with a suitable pedicure file.
Tip: A soothing foot bath ideally prepares the skin for the care. Then apply a thick layer of cream, put on cotton socks and leave it on overnight. For wonderfully soft feet the next morning!