EU Import Duties Information
As of July 2021 all orders made from us to any EU country will be subject to customs clearance within that country, without exception.
The receiver is responsible for any and all duties applied, we cannot pay any local duties you may encounter. We will also not compensate the receiver for these duties, this is solely the responsibility of the receiver.
Some countries have more thorough customs clearance than others, therefore you may be contacted in order to provide proof of payment or information about the contents of the parcel. For further details and arrangements please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
Please make sure you know your local taxes and laws applicable to the item you are ordering, before placing an order.
Any order which is returned to us by customs because of refusal to pay tax or inability to clear the shipment can be resent or cancelled, however in case of cancellation any shipping charges paid will not be refunded.
We have reports of problems clearing shipments from the following countries: Lithuania, Portugal, Spain and Italy. If you are ordering to one of these countries please make sure to include a valid phone number in the order as customs will be in contact with you to request proof of payment for the order. For further details and arrangements please contact us at email@example.com before placing an order.
This turbo-charged moisturizing mask works in unison with the body’s circadian rhythm to hydrate in depth. Its ultra-replenishing night-time texture drenches skin in softness, leaving no residue on your pillow.
MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a glycosaminoglycan naturally present in the skin which plays a filling and hydration role.
ChronoNight is a chrono-peptide able to imitate the induction of solar radiation on the expression of circadian genes.
Aloe Vera Composed of 99% water, this plant concentrates in its remaining 1% a powerful synergy of more than 150 elements.
Apply a thick layer in the evening, and leave on overnight. For an extra boost, use with Hydra-Mood cream and serum