No products in the cart.
This light and non-oily fresh fluid helps moisturize the skin, while keeping it clean and shine-free.
A fluid emulsion, is a fresh, light and non-greasy treatment, to moisturize the skin while ensuring its shine-control. The complexion is more unified; the skin is soft and velvety. The matte effect is provided by a micro absorbent powders but also by protective polysaccharides which have a filmogenic and moisturizing effect. The Shine Control Hydra Emulsion also contains Aquaregul and is intended for dehydrated, mixed and oily skins.
How to use:
Morning and/or evening. Warm up the product in the palm of your hand before applying it on the face and neck after cleansing.
- Absorbent Micro-Powders: Matifying action.
- Centella Asiatica: Originally from India, a perennial climbing plant growing in tropical regions. It is called “tiger grass” because wounded animals roll in it to heal their wounds. This age-old plant is reputed in India. It has always been known and used for its soothing and repairing properties. This natural active ingredient also has restructuring properties and improves cellular regeneration. This extract has numerous benefits that are perfectly adapted to men’s skin.
- Vitamin A: Promotes the cellular renewal.
- Aquaregul: A high performance combination to optimize the water reserves in the epidermis and to strengthen the barrier effect, in order to prevent skin from dehydration. Superficial layers of the epidermis are moisturized.
- Protective Polysaccharide: Double moisturizing effect: Form-film effect + delayed moisturizing effect.
|Matis Collection Line|