No products in the cart.
EU Import Duties Information
As of July 2021 all orders made from us to any EU country will be subject to customs clearance within that country, without exception.
The receiver is responsible for any and all duties applied, we cannot pay any local duties you may encounter. We will also not compensate the receiver for these duties, this is solely the responsibility of the receiver.
Some countries have more thorough customs clearance than others, therefore you may be contacted in order to provide proof of payment or information about the contents of the parcel. For further details and arrangements please contact us at email@example.com before placing an order.
Please make sure you know your local taxes and laws applicable to the item you are ordering, before placing an order.
Any order which is returned to us by customs because of refusal to pay tax or inability to clear the shipment can be resent or cancelled, however in case of cancellation any shipping charges paid will not be refunded.
We have reports of problems clearing shipments from the following countries: Lithuania, Portugal, Spain and Italy. If you are ordering to one of these countries please make sure to include a valid phone number in the order as customs will be in contact with you to request proof of payment for the order. For further details and arrangements please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
This light and non-oily fresh fluid helps moisturize the skin, while keeping it clean and shine-free.
A fluid emulsion, is a fresh, light and non-greasy treatment, to moisturize the skin while ensuring its shine-control. The complexion is more unified; the skin is soft and velvety. The matte effect is provided by a micro absorbent powders but also by protective polysaccharides which have a filmogenic and moisturizing effect. The Shine Control Hydra Emulsion also contains Aquaregul and is intended for dehydrated, mixed and oily skins.
How to use:
Morning and/or evening. Warm up the product in the palm of your hand before applying it on the face and neck after cleansing.
- Absorbent Micro-Powders: Matifying action.
- Centella Asiatica: Originally from India, a perennial climbing plant growing in tropical regions. It is called “tiger grass” because wounded animals roll in it to heal their wounds. This age-old plant is reputed in India. It has always been known and used for its soothing and repairing properties. This natural active ingredient also has restructuring properties and improves cellular regeneration. This extract has numerous benefits that are perfectly adapted to men’s skin.
- Vitamin A: Promotes the cellular renewal.
- Aquaregul: A high performance combination to optimize the water reserves in the epidermis and to strengthen the barrier effect, in order to prevent skin from dehydration. Superficial layers of the epidermis are moisturized.
- Protective Polysaccharide: Double moisturizing effect: Form-film effect + delayed moisturizing effect.
|Matis Collection Line|