abloomnova.net is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Data Controller is abloomnova.net, therefore to make reasonable effort to comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
abloomnova.net may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- full name;
- contact information including email address;
- billing address, delivery address and phone number;
- other information relevant to better customer experience and personalized offers, if you have agreed to use this information by signing up here https://www.abloomnova.net/newsletter-signup-form/
- geographic location, IP address and pages you’re viewing.
What we do with your personal information
We require this information to:
- process and deliver orders and get in touch with you if necessary;
- analyze your behavior on our website using Google Analytics to improve your shopping experience;
- if you have signed up for our newsletter (https://www.abloomnova.net/newsletter-signup-form/), we will send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided from time to time. Also we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We will only contact you by email.
- we may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- enable our customer’s loyalty points program.
How to delete all my data
If you would like that we erase all the information we store about you, please contact us via chat support or send us an profile deletion request email to: email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.