No products in the cart.
EU Import Duties Information
As of July 2021 all orders made from us to any EU country will be subject to customs clearance within that country, without exception.
The receiver is responsible for any and all duties applied, we cannot pay any local duties you may encounter. We will also not compensate the receiver for these duties, this is solely the responsibility of the receiver.
Some countries have more thorough customs clearance than others, therefore you may be contacted in order to provide proof of payment or information about the contents of the parcel. For further details and arrangements please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
Please make sure you know your local taxes and laws applicable to the item you are ordering, before placing an order.
Any order which is returned to us by customs because of refusal to pay tax or inability to clear the shipment can be resent or cancelled, however in case of cancellation any shipping charges paid will not be refunded.
We have reports of problems clearing shipments from the following countries: Lithuania, Portugal, Spain and Italy. If you are ordering to one of these countries please make sure to include a valid phone number in the order as customs will be in contact with you to request proof of payment for the order. For further details and arrangements please contact us at email@example.com before placing an order.
The mechanical peeling with warmth effect is suitable for the following skin types:
- Tired, pale skin.
- Very horny skin.
- Deep acne scars.
- Mature skin.
As a multifunctional product it offers a 5-fold effect:
1. thermal effect:
- Leads to an intensive warming of the skin.
- The skin circulation is stimulated, oxygen and nutrients can be effectively transported to the cells and thus metabolic processes in the cells are activated.
- Opens the pores and increases the subsequent penetration of active ingredients.
- Optimally prepares for the purification of impurities.
2. detox effect:
- Cleanses the skin deeply and effectively.
- Toxins are absorbed and rendered harmless.
- Binds excess sebum.
3. protective effect:
- Prevents the renewed accumulation of dirt particles in the pores of the skin.
- Has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
- Has a soothing effect on the skin and reduces inflammatory redness.
4. care effect:
- Prepare the horny layer for cleansing.
- Balances the skin’s own lipid coat.
- Supports the skin’s moisture level.
- Improve the suppleness, elasticity and defensive functions of the skin.
5. peel effect:
- Removes dead skin flakes and frees the skin from old pollution.
- Stimulates the regeneration of fresh skin cells.
- Refine the skin relief and minimize lines and wrinkles.
- Enhances the skin’s ability to absorb subsequent active ingredients.
Application – less is more:
- Peelings should not be used too often!
- Apply 1 to 2 times a week to cleansed (slightly moist) skin – avoid the eye area – and leave on for 2 to 3 minutes. After the application time, gently peel with damp fingers. Wash off thoroughly, then apply serum and final care.
- The gentle moistening process transforms the compact oil gel into a milky fluid consistency that allows the peeling to glide easily over the skin.
In general, the Anti-Tox Thermo-Peeling can be combined with all skin care products. The combination with is particularly recommendable:
- Anti-Age EGF/R line.
- Anti-Pollution & Inflamm-Aging Serum.
- Clear+ mask for impure skin.
- Micro-Lift anti-ageing mask.
- PepTox Serum.