Votre panier est vide.
If you have acne-prone skin, does it harm it if you moisturise?
It’s actually been proven that moisturiser can HELP this type of skin.
It used to be considered common sense that curing acne required “drying up” the skin. Now it is known that blue and red rays in sunlight did the healing, not desiccation of the skin. According to FacingAcne…
- Alcohol dries the skin, but it also causes inflammation.
- Moisture in the skin helps keeps pores open so blemishes do not form.
- Over-use of alcohol-based “moisturizers” can make acne worse, especially if you have lots of small red pimples on your cheeks and forehead.
- The best moisturizers are made from oil in water or water in oil.
- You only need one moisturizer for all the skin in your face. Some parts of your face may need more moisturizer than others.
- The easiest way to get the moisturizer you need for acne skin care is with a complete acne treatment system such as Exposed Skin Care.
Babor Skinovage PX Pure Daily Purifying Cream reduces skin impurities such as acne and blemishes while maintaining skins moisture levels. It also has a medium consistency and can be used as a 24hr cream or as a night cream in combination with Daily Purifying Cream. Your complexion becomes spot-free with a more attractive appearance.
- Lightly hydrates.
- Reduces blemishes and excess oil.
- Complexion is flawless, clarified, calmed and even.
- Encourages reddening and irritations to subside faster.
How to use:
Apply to face, neck and décolleté, morning and/or evening, after cleansing.
- Osmo-Tec – Restores skin’s osmotic balance to improve cells’ ability to receive and process active ingredients.
- Alpine Stem Cells – Stimulate and accelerate production of optimally healthy cells.
- Horsetail Extract, Farnesol – Calm and clarify.
- Vitamin E – Antioxidant; Heals and prevents free radical damage.
- Macadamia Nut Oil, Jojoba Oil – Nourish and condition.