Votre panier est vide.
As we all know a face mask is a process to nourish your skin, to pamper it with different nutrition. A facial mask also prevents skin problems like acne, scars, freckles, boils etc and it also heals the on-going problems.
To use a face mask, follow these simple tips:
- First and foremost use a face pack which is meant for your skin type and you skin conditions (like acne, pimples, dark spots, white heads, black heads etc.)
- If you’re buying ready made face packs do not forget to read it – check whether it’s meant for your skin type, skin conditions, the ingredients (if you’re allergic to any ingredient) and the same rule applies to the chemical haters.
- Use a face pack according to the season and timing. If you use a face pack in winter, it’s not going to help you instead it will make your skin dry and itchy because of the dry weather. About timing, people who are easily prone to colds should not use a cooling face pack in evening.
- Never leave your eyes alone. If you cannot lie down with your face pack on use Almond oil and massage your eye area with it. Otherwise use cucumber slices.
Guinot Eye Logic Soin Contour des Yeux – Eye Contour Treatment 10 sets
This targets wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness in 40 minutes.
Eyes are the focal point of the face. Unfortunately, they also portray signs of age and fatigue through wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness. Guinot’s new Eye Logic treatment targets these three concerns for a more youthful and energized appearance.
Secrets Behind The Treatment:
• Specific Eye Serum – Penetrated through the use of the Hydradermie Galvanic appliance to help drain puffiness around the eyes, decongest dark circles and smooth away crow’s feet and frown lines.
• Exclusive Eye Contour Massage – Tones the skin, lifts the eye contour, helps stimulate drainage and increases circulation to help brighten the eye area.
• Eye Contour Mask – Creates an instant “lifting effect” thanks to its firming active ingredients.