No products in the cart.
As you age, are you up to date with how you should care for it. Often we’ll spot a new sign of ageing, and it might be a LONG time before we get work a way that minimises the appearance of that particular wrinkle, fine line or crumple.
Here are some tips that we can all implement everyday to keep our skin looking as good for as long as possible. Thanks to AAD
- Protect your skin from the sun every day. Whether spending a day at the beach or running errands, sun protection is essential. You can protect your skin by seeking shade, covering up with clothing, and using sunscreen that is broad-spectrum, SPF 30 (or higher), and water-resistant. You should apply sunscreen every day to all skin that is not covered by clothing.
- Apply self-tanner rather than get a tan. Every time you get a tan, you prematurely age your skin. This holds true if you get a tan from the sun, a tanning bed, or other indoor tanning equipment. All emit harmful UV rays that accelerate how quickly your skin ages.
- If you smoke, stop. Smoking greatly speeds up how quickly skin ages. It causes wrinkles and a dull, sallow complexion.
- Avoid repetitive facial expressions. When you make a facial expression, you contract the underlying muscles. If you repeatedly contract the same muscles for many years, these lines become permanent. Wearing sunglasses can help reduce lines caused by squinting.
- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet. Findings from a few studies suggest that eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables may help prevent damage that leads to premature skin aging. Findings from research studies also suggest that a diet containing lots of sugar or other refined carbohydrates can accelerate aging.
- Drink less alcohol. Alcohol is rough on the skin. It dehydrates the skin, and in time, damages the skin. This can make us look older.
- Exercise most days of the week. Findings from a few studies suggest that moderate exercise can improve circulation and boost the immune system. This, in turn, may give the skin a more-youthful appearance.
- Cleanse your skin gently. Scrubbing your skin clean can irritate your skin. Irritating your skin accelerates skin aging. Gentle washing helps to remove pollution, makeup, and other substances without irritating your skin.
- Wash your face twice a day and after sweating heavily. Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, irritates the skin, so you want to wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
- Apply a facial moisturizer every day. Moisturizer traps water in our skin, giving it a more youthful appearance.
- Stop using skin care products that sting or burn. When your skin burns or stings, it means your skin is irritated. Irritating your skin can make it look older.
Thalgo Exception Ultime Ultimate Time Solution Cream is for those looking for the ultimate in anti-ageing skincare combining effectiveness and a pleasure for the senses.
The Ultimate Time Solution Cream reveals new cellular regeneration power for ultimate comprehensive anti-ageing action. The deliciously luxurious and melt-in texture envelops normal to combination skin in infinite softness. A sensual experience which reveals the beauty and youthfulness of every woman.
Application technique based on Thalgo’s professional expertise:
Take a small dab of Cream and warm it in the palm of your hands.
1. Apply the Cream: “stretch” the cream from the centre of the face outwards, from the eyebrows towards the hairline and from the facial contour towards the base of the neck. Finish the application by pressing with hands for two seconds before releasing. Three times.
2. Sculpt the facial contour and neck: simultaneously glide the back of your fingers on both sides of the facial contour, from the chin towards the ears. Press with your fingers for two seconds, then release. Work back down the neck with small alternating stretching movements three times.
• Compexe Oleuropeine Anti-Taches
• Skin Designer
• Lastine 3D
• AGE REVERSE Complex
Wrinkles are smoothed, the facial contour appears redefined, slackened volumes are repositioned and the appearance of dark spots is diminished.