No products in the cart.
For some, lip balm is a matter of life and death. Open up their handbag and there’s an assortment of pots and tubes of the stuff. For others, going nude on the lip is second nature – although there might be a quick application of lip salve in winter.
Wherever you stand on lip balm, its benefits cannot be denied. From providing sunscreen to deep moisture, it’s always a good idea to have a stick at hand – even if you apply it once in a blue moon.
Some of the benefits from Novel Beauty Tips are as follows:
- No Dry and Chapped Looking Lips: First and most important benefit of using balm is that it takes away that disgusting look of dry and chapped lips. Dry and chapped lips are unwanted and not welcomed. Balm moisturises and takes away the dryness, so use balm for having a marvellous kissing experience.
- ADVICE: Use lip balm while going to bed, to get more benefit from it. Let it be there for whole night.
- Soft and Smooth Canvas for Lip Color: Moisturised lips provide a smooth and soft canvas for colour. You can apply any coloured lipstick. Even you can apply a thin coat of lip balm before applying the lipstick. It makes the colour shine more and gives a more juicy look to your lips.
- SPF Protection: Some balm even comes with SPF protection. So better to use them, while going out in direct sunlight. At night, simple lip balm may be preferred.
- Pinkish Color: Nowadays, lip balms come in lighter colours, like pink. So if you can’t use lipstick, then it’s better to use the balm. It gives the pinkish looks as well as moisturizes them.
- Easy to Apply: Biggest benefit of using lip-balm is the easiness of applying it. You can apply it in just half-a-minute. It comes in small stick shape which is very easy to carry in your purse. It hardly takes any space in your purse.
Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick softens and offers protection for lips prone to dryness. The practical companion for silky soft lips while out and about, providing light sun protection (SPF3). With its blend of shea butter, beeswax, almond oil and anthyllis seal in moisture and protect even the most sensitive lips.