No products in the cart.
Most people suffer from split ends. Those more likely to than others, however, tend do to have drier hair, coloured hair, or don’t have regular trims.
Here are some split end tips to look after your hair, courtesy of HairBuddha:
- Don’t wash your hair everyday. Washing hair couple of times a week gives your scalp enough time to restore the natural oil balance – leaving your hair smooth, shiny and protected.
- Skip hot showers: Hot water strips away protective oils from your hair. Thus, prefer lukewarm water which is kinder to your hair as well as your skin.
- Don’t swim unprotected. Apply coconut oil or olive oil to your hair to prevent any related damage. Even when you are using a swim cap it’s safe to apply some oil for that extra protection.
- Stop back combing your hair as this causes a lot of damage to your hair. It lifts up the scales of the cuticle in the wrong direction and this may cause them to break off. The result is hair breakage and splits.
- Eat a balanced diet. Getting all the necessary nutrients will ensure that your body produces healthy and strong hair.
One of our go-to products for spluts ends is La Biosthetique Cheveux Longs Silky Spliss Repair – Care Fluid for Healthy Ends. This is the ultimate anti-split ends care fluid which seals porous hair ends, smoothens them and protects them against further dehydration.
Silky Spliss Repair – high-tech care declares war on split ends. Valuable oil from the Sacha inchi nut smoothens and stabilises the damaged cuticle – immediately. High-tech silicone conditioners anchored in the anti-split ends care fluid seal porous hair ends and protect them from further damage. Nourishing vitamin A and E act as effective radical traps and surround the damaged lengths with silky shine and attractive softness. Silky Spliss Repair does away with split ends so you do not need to cut them.
How to use:
Depending on the hair volume, distribute a few drops of Silky Spliss Repair between your fingertips and knead into slightly damp or dry tips. Combing the hair through optimises the effect straight away. For very sensitive hair, Silky Spliss Repair can be regularly used to prevent split ends.
High-tech silicone care substances: glue together porous hair ends and protect them against further damage.
Fine oil from the Peruvian Sacha inchi nut and polyunsaturated fatty acids: instantly smoothen and stabilise the damaged cuticle.
UV filters: protect the hair from sun and free radicals.
Vitamin A + E: provide shine and softness.