No products in the cart.
I would like to introduce you with all the sides of Guinot and also a little bit of an analysis of the difference between them. I really love my job and I am so happy to help you by putting these things in right order.
Guinot – a brand we started our business with 5 years ago and one of the world’s favourite cosmetic brands. Guinot have kept their quality and development even through these years and keep offering new products each year.
Let’s start with sorting the products in groups to make it easy to understand why there is so many different products and what benefits they have.
I will explain each product group/each product – how to use it and I will add my personal experience with the products I have used. Feel free to share your experience in comments below.
- Cleansers, toners and exfoliators
- Moisturizing sources – Moisturizers
- Confort sources – Dry Skin
- Firming sources – Anti-wrinkle/Anti-aging
- Youth sources – Devitalized skin
- Purifying sources – Oily Skin
- Calming sources – Sensitive Skin
- Radiance sources – Tired, Dull skin
- Newhite – pigmented skin, brown spots
- Specific care – eye, lips, neck, hands
- Body products
- After Epilation and Hair Removal care
- Sun care
- Salon Treatments
I will go step by step through each group in the following posts. The key is understanding all the goodness you can get to have a more beautiful, radiant and soft skin without black spots and wrinkles!
Have a very nice day and remember – the real true beauty comes from the inside!